Delivery and Shipping
Orders are delivered in three ways, either:
1. For parcel items, Standard Shipping is sent via common carriers (e.g., UPS, USPS, Fedex, DHL) where no signature is required and delivered to your mailbox, front door, or curbside. Once your order is processed and a shipping label is created, we will email you a notification with the tracking link. You can use the tracking link to check the status of your shipment while in transit with one of the common carriers.
|ITEM TOTAL||STANDARD SHIPPING|
|Up to $15||$4.95|
|$15.01 to $25||$7.00|
|$25.01 to $45||$9.50|
|$45.01 to $65||$13.00|
|$65.01 to $90||$17.00|
|$90.01 to $125||$21.00|
|$125.01 to $200||$25.00|
|$200.01 to $350||$35.00|
|$350.01 to $500||$50.00|
|$500.01 to $650||$65.00|
|$650.01 to $800||$80.00|
|$800.01 to $1,000||$95.00|
|$1,000.01 to $1,200||$120.00|
|$1,200.01 to $1,500||$150.00|
|$1,500.00 and above||$199.00|
2. Freight Delivery which is used for most furniture and other items that exceed parcel carrier shipping weight or size limits. This is handled by shipping companies that we hand select and partner with. Freight Delivery requires a signature and delivered curbside.
- You will receive an email notification with your tracking link once your order is ready for delivery.
- Once your order arrives at a local delivery hub, a customer service agent will contact you to schedule a delivery date.
- What A Room is NOT responsible for any incurred storage fees or held shipment charges should you choose to delay shipment.
- Freight delivery carriers will NOT carry your items up stairs or enter your home under any circumstances. For information about getting items delivered inside your home or special delivery options see "White Glove Service for Freight Deliveries" below.
- Includes two-man service, placement in a room of your choice, installation and removal of packaging.
- 1-2 days before delivery, you will get a call with a 2-3 hour delivery time window. Time frames are routed geographically and cannot be changed. Once confirmed, if the delivery team is unable to deliver because no one is home or cancelled by you on the day of then the original delivery fee will be lost. You will need to contact us to reschedule and pay for a redelivery.
- If you need to dump existing furniture, please contact us to arrange (option available only for Local In-Home Delivery).
White Glove Service for Freight Deliveries (online orders)
As part of our Premium White Glove Delivery service, we will bring the item(s) into your home, carry your item(s) up to 1 flight of stairs, and dispose of the packaging materials. Our white glove service is UNABLE to provide assembly and construction, move existing furniture, or make any modifications to your home.
For Beds, we're happy to place headboards, in their original packaging, in any room you desire, but we're not able to unpack, inspect or attach them to existing bed frames.
Please measure your space (doorways, elevators, stairways, etc.) before buying products from us to ensure that they will fit into your home. If a product does not fit, it will be sent back to us and outbound and return shipping charges plus a restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.