Yosemite Solid Wood Sideboard
Product DescriptionThe Yosemite dining collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Rough-hewn planks crafted entirely from solid pine bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era. A rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase these natural imperfections. Exposed bolts, hammered metal pulls and cross-braces evoke the ingenuity and earnestness that characterized the turn of the century. Built with convenience in mind, the Yosemite dining table is offered in rectangular and round configurations. Each design is constructed with an 18” or 20” leaf extension and features mortise and tenon joinery, tongue and groove table top framing and angled cross-bracing. Dining chairs are available with upholstered and wood backs, and feature solid wood legs, individual nail head trim, linen upholstery and full web suspension for hours of dining comfort. The 65” sideboard completes the collection with three levels of storage behind glass-paneled doors and three spacious drawers with hammered metal bar pulls, ball bearing glides and English dovetail joinery. Equally suited for an industrial downtown loft or a suburban farmhouse, the Yosemite dining collection blurs the lines between contemporary and rustic. The collection’s black pine finish works well with concrete or dark hardwood floors and plush neutral or bold rugs. Zinc metal accents complement nickel or chrome kitchen accents and contrast well with bronze color tones. Neutral or bold wall colors provide a great contrast to the wood finish, making this collection a perfect choice for any lifestyle.
Shipping and Delivery
Local In-Home Delivery and Setup (White glove service)
- During checkout enter in zip code to see local delivery availability. Installation and setup included. Read more about in-home delivery here.
- Ships between 5-7 business days via common carriers. This item cannot be shipped to international addresses. Read more here for other shipping details.
- Call or email to find the nearest location and hours.
- SKU 7YC973
- Weight 140.0 lb
- Collection Dining Collections
- Constructed from solid pine to replicate the industrial, turn of the century aesthetic
- Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery for maximum rigidity and lasting quality; dust cover under bottom drawer; Full extension, ball bearing drawer slides for smooth, efficient operation and ample weight capacity
- Can be used with or without 3 3/8 inch legs; simple 5 minute assembly procedure to install legs if desired
- Hammered metal bar pulls add to the industrial appeal with an improvised, hand-forged look
- Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process
- Unique café finish is a dark gray with just enough opacity to show clearly defined wood grain and a low-sheen lacquer that enhances depth and accentuates saw marks and rough spots without looking glossy
- Each door compartment measures 25 inches high by 19 inches wide by 17 inches deep and includes 2 adjustable shelves; can accommodate televisions up to 65 inches if used as a media console
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations
- Front, top, sides and shelf edges are solid Pine; bottom panels; drawer boxes, back panel and shelves are hardwood plywood
Size Dimensions Carton Dimensions Cubes Default Title 65"L x 20"W x 34"H 68"L x 34"W x 23"H 30.9 cu.ft.
- Construction Material Solid Pine, hardwood plywood