Portland Solid Wood Sideboard
Product DescriptionTransitional in design but modern in appearance, the Portland collection adds subtle details and heavy solid wood construction to a Bauhaus-like form. A combination of mid-century and Asian styles, the rectangular table is supported by a recessed apron with thick splayed legs and a trestle-style base. Dining chairs are designed with wide-rung ladder backs, two-way stretchers, and a subtle overhang between the top cross and vertical posts. The sideboard features asymmetrical, integrated pulls cut in a rounded rectangle shape and accented with oil rubbed bronze metal backings. Finished in a smooth, low-sheen walnut and accented with khaki-tone polyester linen, the Portland collection is crafted from butcher block Acacia solid wood. Visible through the transparent lacquer finish are the characteristic contrasting wood grain and naturally occurring knots that are signatures of Acacia lumber. The round table can seat up to 6 in a pinch, but is better suited to 4 chairs for everyday use. For larger dining rooms, the rectangle table accommodates 8 and features sliding leaf supports built-in to the apron. Dining chairs are ready to assemble with 10 bolt corner block construction and include web seat suspension for hours of dining comfort. The sideboard includes 1 drawer, 2 doors with adjustable shelves, and a 16 bottle wine-rack.
Shipping and Delivery
Local In-Home Delivery and Setup (White glove service)
- During checkout enter in zip code to see local delivery availability. Installation and setup included. Read more about in-home delivery here.
- Ships between 5-7 business days via common carriers. This item cannot be shipped to international addresses. Read more here for other shipping details.
- Call or email to find the nearest location and hours.
- SKU 7Z4873
- Weight 126.0 lb
- Collection Buffet & Wine Rack
- Constructed from Acacia solid wood, an exotic lumber known for its bold contrasting wood grain and natural protective qualities
- Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery for maximum rigidity and lasting quality; Full extension, ball bearing drawer slides for smooth, efficient operation and ample weight capacity
- Removable 16 bottle wine rack measures 17 inches high by 16 inches wide
- Integrated pulls cut in a rounded rectangle shape with bonze back plates
- Butcher-block surfaces add visual interest by randomly matching heartwood and sapwood with Acacia's characteristic knots interspersed throughout
- A walnut stain and clear matte lacquer combine for a rich, layered finish that runs as dark as ebony in the knots, medium-dark brown in denser heartwood areas and as light as golden brown in the sapwood--the grain flips depending on lighting and viewing angle especially under halogen or natural light
- Each door compartment measures 21 inches high by 16 inches wide by 14 inches deep and includes a fixed shelf at 10 inches; can accommodate televisions up to 52 inches if used as a media console
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations
- Front, top, sides, drawer boxes and shelf edges are Acacia solid wood; bottom panels, back panel and center panel are hardwood plywood
Size Dimensions Carton Dimensions Cubes Default Title 52"L x 16"W x 32"H 55"L x 19"W x 34"H 20.6 cu.ft.
- Construction Material Solid Acacia, hardwood plywood