Autumn Solid Wood Sideboard
Product DescriptionWith all solid wood construction, clean lines and functional appeal, the Autumn collection replicates the look of historical farmhouse with the warm appearance of reclaimed wood. Butcher block solid Acacia planks are wire brushed for a naturally worn look and a wonderfully aged patina, artfully created with modern woodworking techniques. The combination of rich brown heartwood grain, cream colored sapwood, cast iron tension rods and cross-bracing achieve the “form meets function” industrial appeal of these pieces. The substantial top offers strength, rich color and uncommon character. Frame and panel construction allow for natural seasonal movement of solid wood panels as they absorb and release moisture, expanding and contracting with your piece over time and reducing the incidence of warping or cracking. Hand-applied saddle carvings soften the lines of the dining chair and create more comfortable seating surfaces for dinner guests. The Autumn Dining collection shows as well on the concrete floors of a contemporary Manhattan loft as it does in a real country farmhouse. Both rustic and refined with clean lines and the appearance of a heavily weathered patina, it offers the appeal of vintage furniture without the hassle of maintaining it. One design “rule” that was meant to be broken dictates that your dining table and chairs should perfectly match. On the contrary, deliberately pairing your table with chairs in a different style or finish is a look that has become increasingly popular. Autumn chairs, with their slatted backs and wood seats, work best with modern, transitional or craftsman dining rooms, while the rustic beauty of the table can be paired with any style of seating, no matter the era.
Shipping and Delivery
Local In-Home Delivery and Setup (White glove service)
- During checkout enter in zip code to see local delivery availability. Installation and setup included. Read more about in-home delivery here.
- Ships between 5-7 business days via common carriers. This item cannot be shipped to international addresses. Read more here for other shipping details.
- Call or email to find the nearest location and hours.
- SKU 8FM273
- Weight 106.0 lb
- Collection Buffet & Wine Rack
- Constructed from Acacia solid wood, an exotic lumber known for its bold contrasting wood grain and natural protective qualities
- Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery for maximum rigidity and lasting quality; Full extension, ball bearing drawer slides for smooth, efficient operation and ample weight capacity
- 4 open shelf areas measure 15 inches high by 9 inches wide; door compartment is 23 inches high by 26 inches wide and includes 1 adjustable shelf
- Brushed nickel knobs and vertically mounted bar pulls
- Butcher-block surfaces are wire brushed and coated with a light glaze that simulates the patina of naturally aged wood
- Overall finish is a light brown with tones ranging from cream to blonde in sapwood and a true medium brown with mahogany highlights in heartwood areas
- Frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity; all wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations
- Top, front, sides and shelf edges are Acacia solid wood; back panel, shelf panels and bottom panels are hardwood plywood
Size Dimensions Carton Dimensions Cubes Default Title 54"L x 18"W x 38"H 56"L x 20"W x 41"H 25.7 cu.ft.
- Construction Material Solid Acacia, hardwood plywood